When your wondering at the night, and suddenly see something interesting and you bring your camera along with you. well it is time to do some shooting. To take a pic of building at night or non moving subject, to get the best result, is to know a few tricks.What you have to do to get this kind of pic is :
- ofkos la kamera. DSLR or the one that you can control the aperture and shutter speed
- A tripod or strong and still hand
- lens, any lens can do it, but you will get the best result if you can get the most lowest F (in terms of number) such as F1.4, 1.8 (this is prime lens) or any telephoto lens (zoom lens). normally the lowest the number, the build is better... the glass is clearer and bigger....
- adjust composition ( make sure the object and the subject is correctly in position horizontal line vertical etc.. for me, if what you see is good, then it is good enough
- f16..... f22
- adjust the shutter speed for 2 to 3 second each frame.
- Snap the pic burst at least 3 in a row (to get the best unshaken image. (normally the third one will do just fine)
- using a Flash is just a waste of time